We are adding more products
to our website weekly.
COME BACK AGAIN
Anchors, rope and chain
Choosing and using the right Anchor
FISHING AND BOATING EQUIPMENT
- Compass is the most valuable navigation instrument
on any boat. A compass is as important today as it was back in the 19th century. Power outages may come and go, but a compass never fails.
The right Anchor aboard can make the difference between safety and disaster.
- The world's finest antennas are also the best looking.
Choosing a marine antenna for your boat
- Do you have fun things to do on your boat
- You're out trolling on a perfect day, when suddenly...
Arnold Schwartzasalmon decides to use your bait for a tooth pick! You gotta get the downrigger out of the way, NOW!
besides steering? Imagine the freedom an autopilot provide!
How Downriggers Help Catch More Fish
- Survival in the Palm of your Hand.
An ACR EPIRB is one of the most basic pieces of safety equipment on any boat .
- Fishfinder allow anglers to quickly identify key targets and structure, as well as fish.
How Fish Finders work?
- FRS radios are two-way radios meant for fun
communications. Use them on the go, anywhere, and at anytime.
Combo units bring GPS and Sonar together in easy-to-use, value-packed configurations.
-The Ice Eater is designed to prevent ice from forming
around boats, marinas, docks, and piers as well as effectively melting existing ice by breaking the surface with a continuous current of warmer bottom water.
- The best Life Jacket is the one you wear!
How to choose a Life Jacket or PFD?
- Treasure hunting with friends can be great fun!
So get set to dig deep. Not into your pocket, but into the ground.
- We know what you need in marine
instrumentation: big, bold digits that you can read at a glance, in fine weather and bad.
- Mount it to your boat!
SINGLE SIDE BAND
-New Marine SSB Radios offers the clearest reception ever!
- help you keep track of temperature,
atmospheric pressure, tides, and times all over the world.
- If you're fishing for a trolling motor, you are in the right spot.
VHF FIXED MOUNT
- Marine VHF radio is used for a wide variety of
purposes, including summoning rescue services and communicating with harbours and marinas, and operates in the VHF frequency range.